After months of contemplation and trepidation, something happened today that I think is going to push me over the edge. The tipping point, if you will.
Chloe emailed me this morning, saying she had an idea for a coffee table book, and she wanted me involved to do the photography. She hasn't told me the idea yet, but I'm sure it is a brilliant idea. And I am very excited at the thought of perhaps having to jet from LA to NY to work on whatever this might be.
So I went to Samy's Camera and Bel Air Camera and Best Buy to compare prices today. Then I came home and messed around some with my reflector and practiced taking pictures of myself.

I think tomorrow might be the day!!!!
Wooohooo!!!
Oh and before I end, I need to throw in a shout out to Jack (the girl). I saw her last night. Jack you are wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment