Went in to work for Bjoern today.
I worked out of his teeny little apartment. He has a living room, a bathroom, and a kitchen. He sleeps on a single-person futon in his living room. I guess he spends all his money on his horses.
So he had like 5 or 6 shoots over the weekend (6 x $600 = $3600!).
I helped him load all his selects in. Cropped. Rotated. Pretty simple stuff. I picked up a few new Photoshop shortcuts. Very very useful.
While the pics were loading I browsed around his apartment and found several items that gave me some insight into his personality and tastes.
Some things I found:
Hotel LaChappelle (David LaChappelle's amazing photo book)
Maxim (means he appreciates humor and sarcasm)
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (though I'm not really a fan, any grown man who reads Harry Potter has to be kind of cool)
X-Box (only fun people play video games)
Enrique Iglesias CD (ENRIQUE!!!)
Bottom line: I love Bjoern.
AND he paid me in cash.
No comments:
Post a Comment