Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Tall Book!

You may have blinked and missed my entry about The Tall Book by Arianne Cohen several months ago.

But the other day I was chatting with my fellow giant Jessie, and she was reading the Tall Book and noticed that I was featured in it. And so, being reminded of my immense fame, I stopped by Borders and picked it up.

I never read books.

I have severe undiagnosed ADHD that keeps me from being able to sit down and focus on reading a book or even a magazine article. In fact, AC sent me a really interesting article on The Settlers of Catan the other day (which I am very excited to play) and it took me almost 5 hours to make it through it.

But anyway, the moral of this story is that I am reading today.



I am so thankful for literacy.

2 comments:

  1. why am "I" not in the tall book!?!?
    i feel...left out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Settlers of Catan will CHANGE YOUR LIFE it is the best game ever.

    ReplyDelete