Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Graham's Sunday Night Birthday

Grant, Graham, and I went to high school together.



We were friendly with each other. And Grant and I headed the Student Activities Committee (SAC) and gave announcements during lunch and school meetings together.

But we didn't really hang out.

Grant and Graham played sports and were cute and funny and white and semi-popular.

I....played computer games....did community service as an alternative to participating in bloodsports......and still looked somewhat like this.

[cringe]

But yay, we are older. And now we are fwends.

And now I am invited to attend Graham's fun birthday party at Superdivebar, this new East Village bar that sells kegs instead of individual bears.



As my date, I brought Kate...



Kate makes any and all situations fun fun fun.

(We ran into each other at Campus Dance and had vowed to be BFFs in the city once I was settled in.)



My KateDate brought a BridgetDate.



And together with Graham's pretty little friends, we played numerous rounds of flipcup commemorating his 27th-ish birthday.






I am very happy with how willing people are to go out on a Sunday Night in New York!


No comments:

Post a Comment