Tuesday, August 18, 2009

!!! DO NOT SEE THIS MOVIE !!!- The Time Traveler's Wife



This was a horrible horrible movie that did not make sense.

I LOVE Rachel McAdams. But I hated this movie. Hated hated hated hated hated this movie. Hated it.

I hated it so much that I am bumping this back and posting a variety of critics' reviews to make sure you avoid this piece of trash at all costs.

----------------------------------

"It's hard to live in stolen moments, but trying to find a few enjoyable ones in The Time Traveler's Wife is nearly impossible." -Joel Neumayer, New York Daily News

"The Time Traveler's Wife drags so much that you will wish you could be a time traveler and speed past the slow spots...and it's all slow spots."
- Gary Wolcott, Tri-City Herald

"A kooky, head-spinning romantic mess." -Steven Rea, Philadelphia Inquirer

"If you allow yourself to think for one moment of the paradoxes, contradictions and logical difficulties involved, you will be lost. The movie supports no objective thought." -Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun Times

"Rarely does a movie make me so dearly wish I could come unstuck in time."
-Gregory Weinkauf, The Huffington Post

"Don't expect The Notebook." (Ha! Understatement!)
-Kit Bowen, The Movie Kit

--------------------------------

I mean. I we spent a good two hours following the movie discussing what absolute garbage it was and contemplating ways to get our money back.

That...and flinging rubber hair-ties into each other's mouths...



The rubber band thing was MUCH more fun.

-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I adore you Dennis, but I disagree. I read the book (just once, as opposed to my daughter's SEVEN times!) and we both agreed that the movie stayed quite true to the book. Maybe you didn't like it because you didn't read the book -- which is quite convoluted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this movie was rubbish

    ReplyDelete