Over the years she has referred a number of people to me, and I totally owe it to great former clients like her for keeping me in business doing what I love.
Last week, Michelle referred her friend Tori Olfanea to me. Tori is a singer-songwriter, photographs wonderfully, and we hit it off immediately.

She invited me to her show last night at the Whiskey-A-Go-Go, three blocks away from my home.

So we walked up the hill to support her in her first live performance EVER.

Tori is teeny tiny!

But up on stage she looked and sounded superb.

She sings songs about love and "looking in your eyes" and "listening to the roses" and how "you came to save me"....which are great....but I kind of wish she'd sing a song about getting drunk or stealing stuff or making out with strangers. The world needs more songs like that.
Maybe I'll suggest it to her and she'll do one and dedicate it to me. That would be so cool.


You can find Tori's music at: www.myspace.com/toriannorfalea
...................................................
Afterwards Jesse's friend Jared was promoting his new vitamin-filled vodka at Hambo Mary's.

Delicious!


I was home and drunk-texting on the couch by 11. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment