Bumped into Yeebee on my way back to the dorm from the class leader thing...

They said they were going to the '04 tent. So we went there.
Farshid punched Kathryn's boob.

Doug: what the f is naia wearing on her head?
DK: from sex and city. dead bird.
Doug: oh. word.

I love Doug.

AC: where the f are you
DK: are you at dance yet?
AC: no come back to dorm
DK: kkkkkkk



DK to Steph: Hi I was waiti g for you but I heard you eerew talking to people sobim heading over
DK to Steph: OK? Asoery
Rach: come to paragon! chris n doug r here
DK: cool I'm meeting tee there anyway on way to dance
DK: WHere are ya
Chrispy: Paragon with doug and pj
Chrispy: i seeee you
DK: WHerhere are youu



DK: CAMPUS DANCE!!!!
Katie: i'm by slater you
DK: MEEE TOOOOO

Felix was very drunk. I don't think he's ever been this excited to see Eugene in his life.


Awwww everyone cleans up so nice!



Rachael: Where are you i dont see you
DK: FREEE DRUNK TABLE


Farshid: dude u guys are so tall. i can see you from everywhere







Doug: the bar sucks
DK: get me drunks
Doug: ha 'kay


DK: Herereo where u
MAO: walking over!


Awkward interaction of the night:
DK: "Anne this is Aaron, Aaron's a halfie too!"
Aaron: "No I'm not...."
(total silence)
DK: "Oops! My bad!" (runs away)

Action star Alec got some motorboat action.

Monica got some swineflu fingers in her mouth, totally going against my advice.




Lauren: Where's are you!?!?!
Lauren: I'm iz on Lincoln green
DK: Slater
Lauren: F*ck whish is that??!?!?!
DK: Across
Lauren: omg i can see you from across the green

We so fierce. Tyra would have been proud.

Yayyy Robbert!


MAO: come to andreas
DK: where
MAO: in back. not crowded
DK: perfff



Natasha: Drrrrrinkssssssss

Tara: Where are you?
DK: Eastvsifepockrt
DK: i just cut the line
DK: What u want
DK: ThiS is what knowing peopls us all about
Katie: 2 falafal wraps with everthing!!!!
Katie: You are de bomb.com


DK: How'd your party
Nick: Low key
DK: Can we make it high key
Nick: you and jen can


Brie broke her iPhone.


The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment