Thursday, May 14, 2009

:-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

from MAO [mao@gmail.com]
to DK [eggfury@gmail.com]
stardate Thu, May 14, 2009 at 5:11 AM
subject Fwd: Skincares

s-a-d

---------- Forwarded message ----------

from: Susun [susun@starzhk.com]
stardate: May 14, 2009 11:06 AM
subject: Skincares
to: Anne [MAO@gmail.com]

Hi Anne,

I'm so sorry to tell you that. The client confirm another model. So you can to releasings your schedule. I'm so sorry. Thanks you did a lot of casting for the job. Hope we can working next time. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Susun
Manager
Starz (HK) Ltd.

Despite our tremendous effort and a stellar performance by MAO (and me, if I may say so myself, as the Mexican Supervillain), Anne did not get the job.

I still have hopes though that the model they chose might get eaten by the horse or something during horse training next week. Cross your fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment