Monday, October 1, 2007

Power Hour and the Abbot Kinney Festival



The shotglasses came out.



Katie and Lady Di organized a Power Hour for sober people.



Sumner's glass was a little racy.



Also Sumner and Diana were coincidentally wearing color-coordinated outfits.



As were we.



The Power Hour started.



For those not in the know:

Power Hour = 60 shots of beer in 60 minutes.



Beer has effect on the small girls quickly.




And the Bratz dolls came out to play.




By the end of 60-ish minutes (we actually kept it going to Century Club) there were significantly more people and significantly more trashed-ness.






In her drunken state, Smersh felt the need for a wardrobe change.



Finally it was off to the festival.




Tens of thousands of people...



...and a girldude.



Bumped into Laryssa (of Adam & Laryssa).



And also saw a parade of colorful fairypilgrims.



Ended up at The Brig where they had a huge outdoor tent set up with beer and meat slices.




I don't know why but there was headbutting.



Oh and I discovered that from one very special angle, Sumner has a Michael Jackson nose.



I heart daydrinking.


No comments:

Post a Comment