Saturday, October 13, 2007

RI Eatfest

Night one in RI (Thursday) we met up with Will.I.Am (now launching an internet empire out of Boston) and Joshy (who famously introduced Smershy and I that one fateful night 3-ish years ago) at Mill's Tavern.



I love how a "pricey" restaurant in Providence has entrees that cost $16-$28.

I had the Pesto Papardelle in Rabbit Stew with Shaved Parmesiano Reggiano. Or something. Might actually have been Ox Tail.

Either way, DEEEELEEEECIOUS.



Katie had some fish or steak thing on a biscuit thing.



Mmmm and apple crispertons...



Night Two, I went to an incredible italian restaurant in Federal Hill called Camille's joined by two of my favorite woman-friends.



Dinner started with Eggplant rolletinis stuffed with ricotta, ground baby cow, and topped with basil pomodoro...



I ordered the Tagliatelle with Three-Meat bolognese.

MEAT.



Fish-lover Katie ordered another fish thing on a biscuit...



But Mrs. McSmartypants double-PhD Brown/Harvard/Brown grad trumped all by creating her own special dish - asking for the Handmade Gnocchi in a tomato-butter-vodka sauce with a double order of Polpettine...better known as MEATBALLS.



Oh it was so epic.

--------------------------------

Afterwards we hit up some Thayer establishments.



And bumped into some wonderfuls.




Even Tanalot took a break from WoWing to come out and play.



(All this while missing the Good Magazine First Year Anniversary Party in LA though. Sniffle.)

We had an ok time though...



I love Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment