Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Amanda's fanboy

I totally meant to post this immediately after Amanda's little news report but totally forgot. Apparently she gets a lot of fanmail.

From: Gary C.
Sent: 09/20/2007 03:59 PM MST
To: Aburden@wpbf.com
Subject: Top News Reporter get love letter from a local man


Dear Amanda,

Although you do not know me as I don't know you, except for your professionalism on TV with WPBF news... I must say that you do an excellent job covering stories especially with local Floridians who are in need of getting attention to fix certain problems with whatever it may be. For example, today you reported on an elderly lady in a motorized wheelchair who unfortunately must actually get onto Dixie Highway to get around and that is a frightening site and thought.

I was wondering how you came about a career in the news media/entertainment field and how long it may have taken you to get this far? I am a 35 year old looking to change careers as I have been in retail management, sales and most recently a tanning salon owner (until the landlord manipulated certain things to force my company out-2006). I watch you every night meaning the WPBF newscast from 5:00 till 6:30pm EST.. waiting to see what you report on next. I also wonder if you are married, engaged, involved, single, etc.. as I speak openly and honestly and say that I think you have the brightest smile and the most alluring eyes, beautiful wavy medium length hair and a soft professional business toned voice. I am in no ways a pervert/stalker/etc.. and this would be my one and only letter to you asking you the before mentioned questions and really hoping for a reply at your earliest convenience. I will attach a current photo of myself, it may not be my best picture ever taken but I for some reason like it.

Again, I hope to hear back from you and as always look forward to another days broadcast.. even if you pulled on your ear lobe or winked would be enough for me.

Thank you for taking the time to read my short brief letter and keep up the excellent work. Maybe someday, I could do a story with you as many people have said I have a voice of a DJ/radio announcer.

Sincerely an ADORING admirable fan,

Gary C.

see picture..so you know i am not crazy.. plus i think you are Gorgeous!!

1 comment: