Thursday, August 30, 2007

TL's new digs

Teresa's new pad is like the inside of an oversized girl's treehouse.

(The treehouse is oversized, not the girl.)

It's a two story loft but the ceilings in the kitchen/hallway/upstairs bedroom are 6 feet tall (notice I'm ducking in the hallway to take the picture).

Located in the West Village at Mercer and 4th, it also costs about $4 million a month.



We ate dinner at Favelli Cafe around the corner from her house across the street from the Mercer Hotel (where Russell Crowe famously threw a phone at the concierge.)

During dinner we sat next to THE MOST bipolar couple I have ever seen.

Seating was tight (they were literally inches from us) and these people alternated several times between giggling and laughing with each other to fighting INTENSELY saying things "GET UP. We're LEAVING. I'm not going to listen any more of your BULLSHIT."

We just sipped our drinks quietly and exchanged funny looks.



(TL what else were they saying? I just remember it being totally weird.)

Also the place made really good Bloody Marys.

And MEATLOAF.

No comments:

Post a Comment