Friday, August 10, 2007

Mission: Man Band

So I turned on TiVo this morning. And I had an episode of Mission: Man Band taped.

Mission: Man Band is a TERRIBLE reality show which takes former boy-banders Chris Kirkpatrick (N'SYNC), Rich Kronin (LFO), Jeff Timmons (98 Degrees) and some random dude from Color Me Badd (?) whose name isn't even worth mentioning or knowing because he is just that irrelevant.

Yes.

These are the ONLY people they could find to participate in the show. They had to resort to Color Me Badd.

Even all the O-Towners had more important things to do.

So basically everyone is washed-up, overweight, and sickly looking. Except Jeff Timmons. Who is still pretty damn hot. And always was. (Look! They thought HE was going to be the breakout hottie frontman rather than Nick Lachey.)



So...watching this show (and very quickly turning it off) (I promise) led me to wonder what kind of abyss Jeff Timmon's career had fallen into in order for him to agree to appear on such a trash heap of a reality show...

A quick search on YouTube and my question was answered:

(You may not want to watch this in a public place where uncontrollable roaring laughter and rolling on the floor may be deemed inappropriate.)

Enjoy!



I love the end.

"Now get outta here!"

No comments:

Post a Comment