Life among the genetically-blessed on the edge of fame and fortune.
Thank you so much for sharing the wedding video!! This is one of the sweetest/most beautiful things I've ever seen. You're this talented at 24?? Holy cow. Can't wait to see your work later in life. And I mean in TIME LIFE, the magazine.God bless.
awww---- denny i love you your blog brings yet more tears to my eyes.
Beautiful job!!!!!I'm a big fan of yours Dennis!Keep up the good work.
Thank you so much for sharing the wedding video!! This is one of the sweetest/most beautiful things I've ever seen. You're this talented at 24?? Holy cow. Can't wait to see your work later in life. And I mean in TIME LIFE, the magazine.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
awww---- denny i love you your blog brings yet more tears to my eyes.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful job!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm a big fan of yours Dennis!
Keep up the good work.