Friday, July 21, 2006

B.O.T. - Hancock Park Edition

So Dan's track record with parties is definitely improving.

There was that med student party out in Pasadena where we met Boobs the Nurse and I passed out on the couch...drooling.

And then of course there was the Derelicte Party...

And last night there was the "party" in Hancock Park.

So see if you can follow this...it was Emily's brother's friend's "party".

Not really a PARTY because there were ohhhh about eight people. But a "party" because the house was saaaaaaaaaaaaweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Also there was a poodle...



A jacuzzi and two Playboy Grotto-style pools...



More poodle...



An off-and-on game of Kings.



Some standing around and just feeling cool.



Did I mention the poodle?



And drinking into the wee hours...



And a little bit of blacking out.



And most importantly, I befriended the girl who owns the house so that we'll definitely be invited back for the next rager!

Yayeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment