Monday, February 15, 2010

The Meatball Factory

If you've ever visited EggFurious, you know that I have a little thing for meatballs.

Tuesday night I got off my plane from New Orleans and went straight home to drop off my bags and then straight down the street to the Grand Opening of THE MEATBALL SHOP!!!!

I had been looking forward to this day for weeks now.



The menu is awesome and reminds me of Counter Burger in Santa Monica. You pick the type of ball you want - beef, spicy pork, chicken, salmon, or veggie.

Then you chose to have it on top of pasta, rice, mashed potatoes, veggies, plain, or on a sandwich or as little $3 sliders.



IT IS INCREDIBLE.






Connie ordered kale.



I actually went back the following night.

If anyone ever wants to go, gimme ring, I'm less than a block away!

YESSSSSSSSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment