My favorite girl so far I think is Didi who looks like Blake Lively.
I also kind of like the black girl who was dressed all in white and butchered "I Wanna Hold Your Hand". There was something kind of charming about how she just went and happily diarrhea-ed all over the Beatles.
The Asian is DEFINITELY going home.

American HATES Asian guys. Especially when they look and act as fobby as he does and make idiotic comments like "Yeah, I'm here for the money." (WHEN are they going to pick a gorgeous TimLoh-y Asian with a fantastical voice that ALL of America can swoon over??? (Sasians don't count, Anoop!))
For the guys...I kind of like the guy that Kara's obsessed with.
Speaking of Kara. She has good taste.
Did y'all know Kara got married to the hunky contractor who built the house next to hers in Maine last year?

Yahhhh. Good work Cougartown!


Also I think Ellen has been generally useless as a judge.
I kind of like her as a person. And I enjoyed her in the auditions and Hollywood week, but as a judge I don't think she brings anything to the table.
I also am continually baffled by how bad some of the performances are. These are supposed to be the best 24 people they auditioned out of ALL OF AMERICA. They should ALL be knocking it out of the park.
Still...I don't think they'll ever find an idol as wonderful as David Archuleta.
I totes agree that they are mostly trainwrecks.
ReplyDeleteBut I thought the Asian was good! I was even going to vote for him but then I accidentally changed the channel and couldn't rewind to get the number.
Sorry Asia!
how have you not commented on Kris Allen's performance on idol tonight! amazing.
ReplyDelete