Monday, September 14, 2009

Pre-Wedding

At 6am I picked up the ladies from Boston airport to bring them down to Newport.



It was pouring out. Sad day. Hope it doesn't rain like this tomorrow!



Arrived in Newport. And headed over to our house rental to unpack our stuff...

The house was AMAZING.



JK. That "house" is The Breakers. The prettiest house in Newport.

Our house was not as big. But still real nice.

We walked around and took pictures.



Then we went to a restaurant called Pasta Beach...for pizza.



I ordered the Sausage/Gorgonzola pizza.



It was orgasmic.



After naptime, Annie was craving Fried Clam Bellies.

We went to dinner at Flo's Clam Shack.





They had one of those fun walls with holes. (That sounds dirtier than it is.)




Personally I think fried clams are disgusting.



We broke open some Rob&Rachael wine.




Then we put on our party dresses.



And met up with other wedding attendees who had rolled into town.



Very excited.





Wedding tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment