Saturday, September 12, 2009

Decadence Parade - Day 4 (Sunday)

We awoke on Sunday to news that Sean had made it to the airport in time for his 5am flight (taking the shuttle at 3am straight from the bars to the airport) only to fall asleep on the floor of the terminal, completely missing his flight.

What a mess.



But NOLA was full of hot tranny messes this weekend.




Our last day consisted of the annual Southern Decadence parade.




It's kind of like Halloween...



...but with more trannies.






We staked out a spot on a balcony and got a great aerial view.







Night fell and drinks poured...



I met up with Dasian who introduced me to J., my fellow giant.



I immmediately ruved him.



We must have all stayed out until 5am or so, closing down the bars. (Literally... I saw gogo dancers in their normal streetclothes.)

The official end of Decadence was supposed to be Monday night, but by Sunday most people were exhausted and had already flown home and called it a weekend.



It sure was incredible though, looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment