Saturday, February 21, 2009

Winter White Birthday



Yeeee haw! Another White Party!

Last time we had a White Party was New Years Eve 2006. And that was the greatest party in the history of the world.

(I've gone back and back-blogged and added new pictures to the entry, so if you were there and haven't seen the new entry, check it out.)

.........................

So Wen and Patty were having their birthdays and Imran was kind enough to host at his place Downtown.

Birthday girls looked smokin'.




They got a cute guy bartender and a funny hot nerd girl bartender. Odd choice.



Ims and his hottie roommate looked great.



As did several other people.






Sorry for the weird low angles and ass shots.

(I was rolling around and taking pics from my wheelchair.)



Thank you Marcus for being DD.



Jell-O shots made for an extra good time...



And theme parties just automatically put everyone in a better friendlier mood.





As usual, some jerks went and blatantly ignored the white theme.



But I'm so happy to be able to make it out into the real world again.

Happy Birthday Wen!

No comments:

Post a Comment