Monday, February 9, 2009

Tatyana's 30th Birthday!

Tatyana celebrated her 30th birthday at Zune LA on Saturday night. It was my first big late-night outing in two and half months.

Zune is the event space which supposedly helps to promote the Zune player, Microsoft's response to the iPod. My dad has one, they're actually kind of cool.

Last year, the party was sponsored by random green drink.

This year, the party was sponsored by Hennessy.

I think Hennessy is gross.

Annie says I'm racist.




It was a very well put-together event. Reminded me a lot of the Ne-Yo/Leona Lewis event with all the semi-yummy drinks, scrumptious snacky-foods, beautiful black people, and pseudo-celebs like Quddus and Twista and one of the Danity Kane girls.

Annie looked gorgeous.



And Taty was sporting a baby blue sexydress.



Only a few of us were able to enjoy the party though.



When Rach, Rob, and Chrispy literally dropped us off to find parking, there was no line and we made our way inside hassle-free... but by the time ten minutes had passed, the entrance was swarmed and the place had filled to capacity.



They left. But we soon followed.

It was almost impossible for me to maneuver around the crowded party on crutches. And on top of that, I was attempting to hold a drink, eat hors d'oeuvres, and snap photos. These things you just take for granted. Oh how I can't wait to be uncrippled.

After about 20 minutes of standing, my good foot felt like it was going to break off, and WifeKelli had a migraine HusbandMatt had to go home to attend to.

We peaced out before 112 even got a chance to sing "Happy Birthday".

I hear it was cool though.



I was home by 10pm, mourning my disability with a bucket of slow-churned ice cream.



Happy 30th Tatyana!



(I jacked this pic off wireimage.com because I thought it looked pretty.)

No comments:

Post a Comment