Friday, February 6, 2009

Will Work For Food

Danny's friend Bryce is somewhat new to LA and needed some photos to send around to agencies etc in hopes of finding work.

Being out of commission and unable to walk, I'm a little hesitant to take on any new clients since my shooting options are so limited. I can take pictures in my apartment...or in my apartment. No crazy lighting setups. No neato backgrounds.

He said that was fine.

So we took some pictures in my apartment.



And then he made a tofu lasagna.

........................

Now when I first heard "tofu lasagna", I gagged a little.

Me like meat.

Me no like tofu.

But me no want to be rude. So me eat a slice.

...And it was truly amazing. Hands-down the best meat-free meal I've ever had in my life.

He had hand-squeezed all the nasty tofu juice out of the tofu and then blended what was left with ricotta cheese. It tasted like ricotta cheese! And it was healthy!

Really really delicious.



Thank you Bryce!

No comments:

Post a Comment