Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Urban Dictionary: Kwan

Last night while pregaming at Matt and Kelli's, my love for urban dictionary was renewed.

Here's how Urban Dictionary defines "Kwan":

1. kwan

Kwan is Love, Respect, Community & the Dollars too.

"Yeah, you right. You got my Kwan."


2. kwan

Another word for shit, crap...

Teacher: "Back in the 1600's..."
Student: "Shutup bitch I don't wanna hear your kwan."


...........................

"Kwan" can apparently also be used in a sentence, like "Suck my kwan".

1. suck my kwan

An insult much like "suck it" or "suck my wang". "Suck my kwan" is also the best comeback ever.

Hannah: "I hate you."
Ellen: "Suck my kwan!!!!!"


Girl: "You are so retarded."
Other Girl: "suck my kwan!!!"


...........................

Look for more fun "word of the day"s, coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. I bet no one else's last name is in the urban dictionary. WE WIN!!!

    ReplyDelete