It's sunny. But not hot or humid. There's a nice breezy. It's perfect.
Before catching my evening flight back to LA, I met up with my new daytime-buddy/BFF Jasper.
Jasper is a dreamy ER doctor and has a surprisingly flexible schedule. (ER docs work 12-hour shifts and so tend to work three days and then have four days off.)
We had a leisurely brunch at The Whitney Museum. (Open-faced tuna sandwiches. Yum.)
And then we walked around Central Park.
I feel stupid for not having explored the park earlier this summer, it's pretty spectacular...
There are a ton of spots that have been made famous by film and TV.
There's the Boathouse Cafe where Carrie and Big fell into the water...

There's the main tree-lined boulevard where they've filmed countless scenes including a recent Gossip Girl scene with Serena and Dan.
And the fountain where Mel Gibson and Renee Russo's kid gets kidnapped in Ransom.
And of course the arches leading to the fountain, where Blair and Serena mended their friendship.

Bye New York. I be back soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment