Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The End of an Era

Danny and I found an apartment today.

In true Kwan fashion it was the first and only place we looked at.

We saw, we loved, we immediately filled out applications.

It is beautiful.

Spacious. Especially for WeHo.

Not super-expensive.

Has a pool.

And a jacuzzi.

And a gym.

AND the address is 884, which, if you understand Cantonese numerology, means to make money LIKE CRAZY.




Also it is stumbling walking distance to EVERYTHING.

Not quite as spacious as Brockton, but I mean, you don't really get much more space than Brockton...

.......

So we filled out apps and, if everything checks out, we'll move mid-December.

It all happens so fast.

I will be so sad to leave the Westside...but honestly I really don't think I will see anyone any less...aside from the Brockton Associates.

BROCKTON 4 EVA

Maybe I will get a tattoo...

1 comment:

  1. I got a little chocked up thinking about your eventual departure from Brockton. When is your housewarming party?

    ReplyDelete