Saturday, November 3, 2007

The boys are back in town.

Felix and Mark are in town for the weekend to go to the USC game or something.

So it was a Cabo reunion of sorts.

..........................

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

.............

Sorry.

...............

So anyway....what was I saying. Oh yeah so they're back in town and so we went ou----Oh.

..................

What?

What was I laughing about?

Ohhhhhh.....nothing..........

.................

OK fine... just this.

Funny right?

Yeah...I'm glad that technology will allow us to remember it. Forever.

........................

Sooooo...anyway...what was I saying. Oh right.

We went Downtown to pregame at Eugene Levy's Imran's.



He had some interesting reading material to share.



Then we *gasp* WALKED a few blocks down to Elevate, site of Naia's Epic 25th Birthday Party.

Isn't downtown pretty at night?



Sake-bombing ensued.



And spectacularly overpriced food.



More bombing.




More food.



And again, bombing.




Food.



Impromptu game of rock-paper-scissors...



And finally the club.





Saw David Denman (Roy) from The Office.

SWEET celebrity sighting.



Walked home.



I love that Felix just poses next to random shit waiting for you to take a picture when he is obliterated.


No comments:

Post a Comment