Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Easy Money

OK so yesterday was the reason I came to New York this week.

My wonderful little friend (who will rename nameless because she doesn't want anyone at her company to know what a sneaky little Asian she is) hooked me up with a big job shooting corporate headshots for her entire firm for their company website.

There had been a couple of photographers under consideration, but she pushed me to the top of the pile.

I told her to get me as much money as she thought she could from her company (11-ish people) and I'd give her a 20% referral fee. Pretty good incentive I think.

Well. I got the job.

I took about 30-50 shots of each person, each session taking about 5-10 minutes each.

And I paid her $600.

So...yeah...just in case you wanted some ideas on how to make both me and you some easy money...

No comments:

Post a Comment