Sunday, June 10, 2007

WHOOMP! - 90210 Party

So Erin emailed me about this little birthday party her friend/former roomie Kim was having at her parents' house in Beverly Hills.

Since I knew of a few other people who would be attending, and it was a Harvard party with several Brown attendees, I figured it would be ok if I just invite everyone I know.

The house was pretty sick. With a pretty pool. And backyard. And loud outdoor blasting dance music with no complaints from neighbors because the houses are all kind of spread apart by LA standards with thick walls and doors which provide great soundproofing and drunken fun.









At one point I noticed my friend Brian (below left, in yellow) talking to a super cute boy (below, in black striped shirt).



Later when Brian came back over to talk to me I asked him who the cutie was.

"Weirdest thing. My friend dave. I haven't seen him in years. We went to school (Yale) together. And now he apparently has some cooking show...."

And I was like, "Wait wait wait...what's his last name?"

And he was like, "Dave Lieberman."

My jaw literally dropped and I put my hand over my mouth and let out a big gay gasp and thought of my little co-blogger Flirtmaster who has long had a big gay crush on Mr. Lieberman.

I managed to sneak over and snap a decent shot while he was sandwiched between Lisa and Cori.



It was a very fun time.




There was no shortage of hotties.




No comments:

Post a Comment