Thursday, June 28, 2007

Paris Hilton on Larry King



Did anyone watch the interview?

It was one of the most boring interviews ever, probably because Paris Hilton is one of the dumbest people ever.

Hell, Paris Hilton is one of the dumbest walruses ever.

She denied ever doing drugs. Claimed to not be a big drinker. Basically lied her way through the entire interview.

I don't even watch Larry King but I'm pretty sure he killed billions of his own brain cells (and mine) just trying to talk to her FOR A FULL HOUR.

In fact, she was so hard to interview that in the end Larry reverted to listing "adjectives that may or may not describe Paris Hilton" and having her respond by answering "yes" or "no".

An excerpt:

LK: What's a personality trait Paris Hilton would change about herself?
PH: Sometimes when I'm nervous or shy my voice gets really high. (Note: NOT a personality trait.) I've been doing that since I was a little girl...and...uh...that's something I don't like that I do. I like when I talk in my normal voice....that's something I'm trying to change about myself.
LK: Are you jealous?
PH: No. (blink. blink.)
LK: Uh......quick to anger?
PH: No. (blink. blink.) I don't really get angry. (blink.)
LK: Easy to get along with?
PH: (blink. blink.) I'm very easy to get along with.
LK: Good friend?
PH: Very loyal friend. (blink. blink.)

Other great moments were when she read excerpts from essays she had written in jail which clearly demonstrated that she has the IQ and writing ability of a cucumber.

She'd take deep breaths every two or three sentences to keep her head from exploding, but then every time she used a big word like "pandemonium", "baffle", or "dignify", her eyes would light up and she'd pause and look around to see if anyone had noticed.

Oh Paris....

Such a foolio.

But as you will soon see, maybe not as foolio as our friend Naia...

No comments:

Post a Comment