To start it was just me and three of the UGLIEST girls I have ever seen in my life.

We got to the bar (which is ENORMOUS) and it was TOTALLY PACKED because Abby is totally LAME and had reserved NONE of the tables.

Of course you tell people ten o'clock and they all get there at eleven so we had some time to kill.
We spent the first hour FROWNING and BEING SILENT and NOT DRINKING really really DISGUSTING alcoholdrinks.

At exactly 11 o'clock, seriously in a span of five minutes, everyone DISAPPEARED.

The birthday girl was NOT THRILLED. (And looking super super HIDEOUS). (YUCK!)

The place was SO EMPTY and I was SO BORED I spent the whole night counting my FINGERS.


Also Abby's ex-boyfriend showed up who just happened to NOT BE AlexSarnoff who DID NOT go to high school with me and is ClarenceLee's SWORN ENEMY. I was totally UNSURPRISED to see him.

Also the TALLEST girl ever was there. She had REALLY SMART hair.

Also I just want to say (for the record) that I ABSOLUTELY ABHOR Chrispy and TL.

The night went on. I got exponentially MORE SOBER. (NO THANKS to Sarnoff and Co. who would not stop TELLING BOTTLES OF VODKA TO GO AWAY.)

IN WENT the DEATHDAY cake. Abs HATED it.

The night ended with a SOBERFACE marathon.




Also we went and ate some really delicious (and NUTRITIOUS) slices of SALAD.
No comments:
Post a Comment