Thursday, February 2, 2006

That shit was bananas...



Today we went to Shenzhen, China. Shopping capital of the world. Already I have spent almost all of my New Year's money. It's really quite scary.

I need to go home now before it's too late.

Also, I have an eating problem.

We went to Genki Sushi for lunch, home of the best conveyor belt sushi ever. And I am checking myself into a fat farm when I get home.



We spent the afternoon in Shenzhen. Shopping. Eating. Shopping. Bought lots of cool souvenirs. Mom got a one-hour foot massage from a blind man for $2 (totally disgusting / I would eat my own ears before becoming a foot masseuse). We left around 5pm, hoping to make it back by dinner.

The trip back to Hong Kong, however, took about four hours. Three of those four hours were spent waiting in line to cross the border. It was crazily crowded. INSANELY crowded. Hundreds of thousands of greasy unwashed Chinese people. More than a couple I'm sure were carrying the chicken flu.







I need to take a shower. I smell like a tofu.

No comments:

Post a Comment