Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Midnight Meatballs

I think this will be a completely uninteresting post because I have been a completely uninteresting person today.

In fact, I have probably reached an all-time low in uselessness.

Aside from uploading and captioning old Hong Kong photos, I've done nothing.

I woke up at 5am, jet-lagged. Farted around on the internet. Caught up on the Bachelor. Napped on the couch from noon until 6:30. And ate dinner (my first meal of the day).

I then popped into Cabo for a quick drink, tempted the whole time to order boneless buffalo wings (I had only had one meal so far today and thus technically am allowed a second.) Alas, I resisted temptation.

I came home to Eugene passed out (of course) on the couch...



Kristy making meatballs...



And Meghan, eating cookie dough.

It's only my second meal of the day.

2 comments:

  1. You ARE useless. How could you let me look so hideous on your blog? Have you no mercy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could Eugene fall asleep to such quality TV

    ReplyDelete