Sunday, February 26, 2006

ScarJo's boobs are enormous...

Yesterday was National Scarlett Johansson Day.

We started the day by watching The Island. Still so very good. Still so very underrated.

Got a haircut, went to an evening showing of Match Point, and left the theater thinking about love and life and never ever cheating on a spouse.

After the movie I came home to a pleasant surprise. All the boys were over (Doug, Chris, Dan, Euge) and were hanging out, TOTALLY UNSUPERVISED. No Kwans in sight.

I love that our home is so comfortable and wonderful that friends hang out even when we're not there.

I also love that I came home to pizza...from ANTONIO'S.



Daniel Spencer had brought slices of Chicken Parm AND Buffalo Blue Cheese all the way back from Providence in his carry-on bag.

Why? Because he is the best friend EVER.

As I finished my last few bites of delicious Parmesan-kissed crust, I decided three things:

1. Scarlett Johansson is absolutely beautiful.
2. Her boobs might be real.
3. Pizza is good.

1 comment:

  1. I watched The Island the day after you did! It was so weird.

    ReplyDelete