
At first it was going to be a simple birthday dinner.
Kristy was going to cook meatballs for me and Eugene.
Then we invited Chris.
And you can't invite Chris without inviting Doug.
And then Katie called. So she received an invitation. And then Meghan. And then Rach and Bri and Naia and Dan and Emily. And you can't have a dinner party without letting the neighbors Matt and Ryan know.
So what started out as a simple birthday dinner became a meatball extravaganza.
Meghan made firm and delicious cumin-flavored turkey meatballs.
I made semi-soft turkey/onion meatballs.
Doug brought his mom's yummy frozen meatballs.
And Kristy made squishy beefy meatballs.

Meatballs are the best.
Almost all of my favorite people were in attendance. And for that I was very happy.

This morning I was very productive. I woke up at 8am to play tennis with Uncle Bob. A family friend non-uncle that I call "Uncle" because that's just how we Orientals do it.
Of course I didn't really wake up until 9:30ish when I was already down two sets to a man twice my age.
But now it's 11. I'm energized. And ready to do wonderful things with my life.
But first...Oprah.
No comments:
Post a Comment