We went to see Harry Potter. Only because my other option was Pride and Prejudice.
Now I've seen Harry Potter the first and second. And I fell asleep in both. In the THEATER (the first time in IMAX).
I know I know. I dressed as Harry last last Halloween...

And you'd think that I WOULD like something that has such mass market appeal. And mass market teenage girl appeal at that. But I don't. It just hasn't won me over yet.
Nonetheless, I thought I'd give it one last shot.
To my surprise, I made it through the entire movie. And I was entertained for the most part...but I still do not understand the phenomenon. I mean...all the build up leading to the big Voldemort reveal, only to then have Harry run away screaming...
AND they killed the hot boy.
I think my favorite thing about the movie was that Harry was totally digging the Asian chick but got rejected and then ended up with the Sasian.
No comments:
Post a Comment