So I worked on the music video that Walter hooked me up with yesterday and the day before. Yesterday I went in at 7am and worked until 10pm.
It was a long day.
I spent most of it painting and watching them shoot the video.
Pamela, the director, was incredibly nice, sweet, beautiful, everything. She's a professional photographer specializing in pictures of rock bands and stuff like that. So I would love love love to work for her as an assistant.
I also ended up being IN the video since I guess they needed some "asian flavor". I'm one of the extras who holds up a little sign of their "ex" along with the reason we "broke up". Pictures of Tee and Naia were also selected to be in it. Tee was renamed "Tanya Powers", and Naia was "Denise Kwan".
So whatever. No pay. But it was fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment