Alec, AKA Mr. Aspiring-Action-Star, asked me if I wanted to go with him to watch the taping of Last Call with Carson Daly up on the NBC Lot.
Alec's roommate Josh just got a job as Carson's new personal assistant (his show just moved from NY to LA) so he got us on the list as house guests.
Didn't have to wait in line. Got personally ushered to the front row. Three feet from the desk and guest chairs. It was ridiculous.
Steve Carell, Shannon Elizabeth, Dane Cook, The Donnas, and Blues Traveler.
It was quite a lineup. The musical acts were great. Steve was hilarious, as would be expected. Shannon was sweet, with large breasts and nice shoes. And Dane Cook (see picture to right), who I'd never heard of, is as hot as he is funny. And he is fucking funny.Set your TiVos. It's next Friday night.
I'll be in the front row.
Wearing glasses. And tall.
No comments:
Post a Comment