Woke up at Tee's. Watched TiVo. Got all caught up on my shows.
Reunion is still only OK. Sean Faris is still ridiculously beautiful although his character on Life As We Know It was so much more charming and likeable.
The OC is a piece of crap but I will continue to watch because Mischa's hair is just so frickin amazing.
America's Next Top Model - It's funny how everyone starts to look like everyone else from other seasons after a while. I guess when you mix and match pretty features eventually you start seeing the same kinds of combinations again. Weird.
Martha's Apprentice - It looks like a buttload of crappity crap.
Went out to a wonderful wonderful dinner at the Mercer Kitchen with Tee, Chloe, and Felix. Had the most delicious chicken I've ever had in my life. The meat just fell off the bone was sweet and moist and everything yummy.
Then went to Liz and Mario's engagement party.
So very many random people I haven't thought about in years were there. Nice to see them all. Well, most of them.

Xander, who used to date Hope Chu the tall asian girl with thte blonde/blue/purple hair, was hitting on Tee and kept asking me if he could "cut in" while we were dancing and I kept telling him "no" and cock-blocking him. I guess it was rude but sometimes people just can't take a hint. And also I'm mean.
Then wandered over to Bowery Bar to look for "preppier" people. (Tee and I both have a thing for preppies.) Did a quick walk-through. Ran into random Brown kids (New York is full of Brown kids) (And I'm tall.) Dave Chang and Lance the Asian.
Called it an early night around 2. Tomorrow is going to be a big day/night.
No comments:
Post a Comment