Allan and I landed in Denver around noon yesterday and headed straight into town to have lunch with his fabulous wedding planner friend Francesca. Mr. Allan has been in the wedding biz for much longer than I have and scores pretty much all of his $10-$12k wedding/event gigs through planner friends who are designing and planning these million-dollar shindigs.
We ate at Kitchen, and it was SOY GOOD.
I had the curried chicken salad. (Yes yes I am eating LOTS of salads these days in an effort to lose 200 lbs and escape the diabetic fate of my dad and grandmommy.)
LOVES downtown Denver!
There were also salted caramel treats to go with our lunch. YUM
After lunch we happened upon a cute little store.
When in Denver...
(I did not buy any. (Hi Dad!) I can't handle weeds. I eat and then pass out and am generally useless.)
Then it was time for a 2 hour drive into the mountains for our Engage14 retreat! If you missed my post on Engage13 in Arizona...it is here.
SO excited to return for my second engage (it is Allan's 6th) this time knowing LOTS of fun friends.
We rented a monstrous Surburban...it was the only car they had.
The drive into the mountains was SOY beautiful.
We arrived into Beaver Creek...which is just stunning.
The Ritz-Carlton there stands in a league of it's own.
We got hooked up with a pretty epic three bedroom suite...methinks we will be hosting some epic afterparties!
AND I beat Mr Allan in rock-paper-scissors and got the master bedroom. YESSSSSS
LOVES Colorado!!!! This is going to be insane.


























No comments:
Post a Comment