Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Tall Gay Agenda @ Atlas

Last night we had our first official TGA gathering in a longgggg time. Inspired by Miss Britney herself, our group is now doing it's own residency at Atlas Social Club in Hell's Kitchen. Hopefully once a month we will be having Tall Tuesdays with all of New York's Gay Giants converging on the bar at once.

I had a fancy benefit to attend last night so I didn't get to TGA until around 10pm when things were starting to wind down. I was told there were over 150 giants who showed up!


Our Dear Leader Evan was as usual an amazing friendly welcoming host to all the newbies.


John and DanielK (who we saw just three days ago in Vegas at Britney) were back in town too.


We had a bunch of midge admirers on hand too. Loves a midge admirer because without them all our pictures just make us look like we're normal-heighted!






I love all my tall brothers!



Off to LA tomorrow for the Grand Opening of Lisa Vanderpump's new bar, PUMP!

No comments:

Post a Comment