Saturday, May 10, 2014

Britney: Night 1

I'm in Vegas!

A couple months ago my friend Samantha from Atlanta told me her husband/daddy bought her a VIP booth at Britney to celebrate the birth of their new child.

Sam I met last year when she found me on the internet and hired me to shoot her company's headshots in NYC and SF, almost 50 people I think. (Whatever 50 x $250 times a million is is approximately how much I love her already, the fact that her huzzy happens to be like a billionaire is an added bonus.)

Knowing how much I loved the Britney show last time, and knowing how I ride airplanes more than I ride the subway (she and Chris are both Delta Diamonds as well), she invited me to come.

Now...whooooo else do I know who would fly somewhere for a fabulous concert...Rusty!!!

It was epic.





I don't have time to post more pics because I'm getting ready to go to the show again in a couple hours.

Yes, the other day when I posted on facebook, my friend and fellow giant (and fellow DK) saw and offered us tickets for tonight as well. Soy amazing.



TREAT YO SELF.

OK gotta run, but you can see pics from last time if you want by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment