Sorry I haven't posted much in a while. I'm sure you've just been refreshing and refreshing waiting for updates.
Been hanging out in New York (my home!) for the past couple weeks and it's been wonderful. Taken in a bunch of great shows. Hung out with lots of friends. Had some fabulous brunches.
If you are in the city or come to the city you HAVE to go see Here Lies Love. Of all the shows I've seen in the past few weeks it stands out as the most unique and fun show I've been to. It's a cross between Evita and Miss Saigon and Mamma Mia and Sleep No More. The music is by David Byrne and Fatboy Slim and you stand the whole time and the set is constantly shifting and changing and the audience moves around with it and it is just SO COOL. This video doesn't even do it justice.
Anyway. Life is going to get crazy really really soon, so I will have plenty to update you on.
I'm off to Vegas this weekend to see Britney again. Then the following weekend I'm in LA/Palm Springs. Then RI then Denver then Barbados then Denver again then LA, Belize, Newport, Ibiza, LA again, Boston, Maine, Virgin Islands (maybe), Newport again, Tahoe, south of France, Italy, Martha's Vineyard, Palm Springs again, Virginia, RI, Mexico, Cayman Islands, South Carolina....26 more weddings total. And counting!
No comments:
Post a Comment