Sunday, April 3, 2011

Off to Florida!

I'm at La Guardia waiting for my flight to Orlando where I will be taking a bus to Cape Canaveral to board the Disney Dream cruise ship and spend the better part of a week with my long lost roommate Tom sailing through the Bahamas!

I know, incredible right?

Tom has been working on the ship (playing some Disney prince I assume) and managed to get me on the ship for free. But not only that, I may or may not be taking some headshots for some of his castmates while on the ship. The only thing better than a free vacation is a paying vacation.

Thing is, since it's a Disney cruise I think it's just going to be all annoying families with their awful children. Looks like I'll mainly be hanging with crew members.

I'm sooooooo excited though. The ship is brand new. Has unlimited food. And has WATERSLIDES.



Yayyyyyy!

P.S. Did you hear about the Southwest flight that had to make an emergency landing because A 3-FOOT HOLE OPENED UP IN THE PLANE MID-FLIGHT??!?!!

Oh my god, I already hate Southwest and will never ever fly them because their first-come, first-seated system brings out the worst in humanity, but this little ordeal just seals the deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment