Get ready for foodporn.
Mmmmm escargot!

Mmmm lobster and shrimp appetizer.

Duck!

Pork tenderloins!

Beeeeeef with potatoe!

And the lambchops. To die for.

And for dessert? Everything!
Cupcakes!

Creme Brulee!

Mickey Mouse Strawberry Shortcake Sundae!

OMG if I lived and worked on this ship I would be such an obese.





Then we went down to Revolution Lounge, where a dance party was kicking off. They do this awesome thing where they have choreographed dancing to get everyone out on the dancefloor.


And the dancefloor lights up!


So cool.





Then we went down to the crew bar where all the theater people got really theater-y and, well, for lack of a better word - gay. Performing showtune karaoke and stuff.



I love the crew bar simply because it is SOOOOO cheap.

And also because it's the only place on the ship where my friends can drink!

The evening closed out with an amazing rendition of Defying Gravity from Wicked, complete with a flying witch finale.


Really really fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment