I've been waiting for months to see this movie.

Well Danny and I got to go to an advance screening of it tonight. (It opens Dec 25th.)
And it was AWESOME.
Directed by Rob Marshall, who also directed "Chicago", it's bigger and better and SO MUCH SEXIER.
Starring Nicole Kidman, Sophia Loren, Kate Hudson, Penelope Cruz, Daniel Day-Lewis, Marion Cottilard, Judi Dench, and Fergie....all singing and dancing...the visuals and dance numbers were all breathtaking.











If you like musicals.... Or jaw-droppingly sexy women.... you have to see this movie. It's one of those movies that is so big in scale that you really have to watch it in the theater.
Even Kate Hudson, who suffers from a little bit of fat-face, kicks ass in her musical number, "Cinema Italiano".
Check out the latest trailer featuring her amazing singing and dancing below (fyi, she says "Guido" like fifty-six times because the main character's name is Guido Contini):
Amazing.
Dennis. You can't call Kate Hudson fatfaced. She is my NUMBER ONE CELEBRITY LOOKALIKE. I often tell myself, "if I just lost 30 pounds, I could play her younger sister." Now even my ASPIRATION is slightly chub?! Nooo!!!
ReplyDeletePS mostly I'm just jealous that you saw this heavenly-looking movie.