Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Tall Book!



from Arianne Cohen [arianne@ilovetalls.com]
to talls
date Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 9:36 PM
subject You're In The Tall Book!

Hello,

I'm writing to let you know that The Tall Book: A Celebration of Life From On High was published yesterday--and you're in it!

First, I apologize for the mass email--many experts (223, to be exact) were phenomenally giving of their energy and knowledge, and are in the book. I appreciate every word of information and minute of time, and I wanted to efficiently tell you where you can find yourself in print!

Here's a little update:

Yesterday I went on the CBS Early Show, and you can see the clip of me talking tall here:

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5074749n

Publisher's Weekly put up the first review here: http://www.publishersweekly.com/article/CA6660208.html?industryid=47159

And the book will be in People magazine this coming week (June 22 issue).

The Tall Book is available now on Amazon.com, and will be floating into libraries and bookstores from June 16th on:

http://www.amazon.com/Tall-Book-Celebration-Life-High/dp/1596913088

Feel free to email me if you'd like me to pinpoint where in the book you might find yourself (the chapter titles are a give away in most cases).

Thanks so much for your help--I'm indebted,

Arianne

----------
www.tallbook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment