Tuesday, March 10, 2009

T-minus 11 hours

It's 2:30 am.

I can't sleep.**

I'm nervous.

Finally heading to the doctor in 11ish hours for my new X-rays.

I really hope my bone stimulator has worked.

Oh god.

If my leg is still broken after almost four months I don't know what I will do.

Please sweet baby jesus let my leg be healed.

** - Actually the real reason I'm still awake is because I'm hooked on this Boggle-type game called Word-Fu which I downloaded on my iPhone which is (voice shifts up an octave) AWWWWESOME.

5 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK DK! I'll be thinking about you all day and crossing my fingers that you are healed!
    -Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck at doctor!
    i hope your bone is healed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inquiring minds want to know... how did it go? I've been sending you healing thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Healing thoughts transmitting in your general direction!

    OK, I have to ask... do you smoke? Because -- and I know you already know this -- smoking can... you already know this, don't you? And you don't need to hear it again, do you?

    But if you are a smoker, quit today because you KNOW that has a real bad affect on bone healing. Right?

    Carol (you partner in broken ankle-ness)

    ReplyDelete