I'll be adding more slides as I go.

To see the new dkheadshots.com ==>CLICK HERE<==
To see the new dkheadshots.com ==>CLICK HERE<==
To see the new dkheadshots.com ==>CLICK HERE<==
To see the new dkheadshots.com ==>CLICK HERE<==
Please let me know what your viewing experience is like. If it's slow. Pretty. Boring. Pretty boring. Hate the music. Etc.
P.S. If you hate the music, it is Latika's theme on repeat and you have no soul.
You are Brown to me. Pop tarts and all.
ReplyDeleteNice work on the new site. Brilliant song choice. Is it wrong to keep the site open just to hear theme over and over again? I think not.
ReplyDeleteDennis, It looks AMAZING!!!! I'm soooo impressed with your travel shots too, they are beautiful--you're really an artist with a camera--keep doing those amazing art shots as well as the money makers! I'm excited about Sunday, if I can convince Michael to do it ;) you're a rockstar!
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing! I really like the look, feel, sound of your new site! I hope it makes you fabulously rich!
ReplyDeleteyour new site is pretty sick
ReplyDelete