Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I walked today!!!!!!

I don't know what possessed me, but my headshot client rang my buzzer this morning and I decided to try walking across the room without the support of my crutches.

I managed to limp in my storm-trooper boot around my apartment!

So...I guess that counts as free-weight-bearing! Finally!

I can walk!

Still going to use my crutches for a while to be safe. But yay. It's going to be a good week.

.............

Oh, and then Lady Di and her new beau brought me China Food in exchange for sexy lawyer pictures.

1 comment:

  1. YEAH! Congrats on walking! My hubby knelt down across the room, stretched out his hands and cooed at me, imploring me to walk "ALL THE WAY" to him. No can do -- yet. But I'm the competitive sort, so just knowing YOU walked will get me up and moving... :-)

    Carol

    ReplyDelete