Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Other TL

TimLoh of course!



We met up in LKF, where it's basically New Year's every night.



Yes, that girl pounding champagne is who you think it is.

Don't worry though, I think she's twenty now.

Oh wait. What? Oh.....Really? Hmmmmm....Yeah. No. Still nineteen.

She's a SOPHOMORE.

(Really really sweet girl though.)



Along with us came a gang of hotties (and a few assorted notties).

Giant Asians, as you may remember, tend to travel with an ever-growing entourage. (See Nights 1 and 2 from last time.)

We hit up one of HK's newest spots, Club Nine, skipping the line and riding up in a special secret elevator reserved only for TimLoh and the women who flock from all corners of the Earth to drop their panties at his feet.




The club was packed. And pretty sweet.

It was like a planetarium with music videos playing up on the ceilings.




We showed up and they literally kicked some people out of a table (people who I'm pretty sure had also ordered bottle service) as we watched.

Ohhhhh the sweetness....



Drinking happened.



And...the rest I do not remember.






I promise.



No comments:

Post a Comment